The RSL offers the benefits and joys of a literary festival and book club, rolled into one, all year round: a membership for all seasons.
- Come to our events – over 20 each year – free of charge.
- Bring guests to events at a discount.
- Enjoy priority booking to RSL/Booker Prize Foundation masterclasses with a 50% discount.
- Subscribe free to the biannual RSL Review.
- Come to our summer party.
- Receive our monthly e-newsletter.
- Benefit from Member offers including 12 months membership for the price of 11 at the London Library.
The RSL offers the best, and best-value, programme of literary talks and discussions in London – a unique blend of literary seriousness and lively comment.
The RSL receives no government or public funding. We rely on the income from our Members’ and Fellows’ subscriptions to continue our work.
For more information about membership and its benefits, please contact Martha Stenhouse at email@example.com or call 020 7845 4679.
Join us now
Join by post. Set up a direct debit or pay by cheque by downloading our membership form and returning it to:
The Royal Society of Literature
Somerset House, Strand
London, WC2R 1LA
Unfortunately, we aren’t able to bank non-UK cheques for £50 and over – please join online, contact Martha Stenhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7845 4679.
Gift membership. To buy membership as a gift for a birthday or other occasion, please contact Martha Stenhouse, email@example.com or call 020 7845 4679. Please specify if you wish to purchase Young Person’s Membership (for those aged 30 and under).
Society of Authors and London Library Members. The RSL is pleased to offer membership at the reduced rate of £40 to members of the Society of Authors and London Library. Please contact Martha Stenhouse (firstname.lastname@example.org) to join at this discounted rate.