We are delighted to announce the shortlist for the RSL Christopher Bland Prize 2020 for a debut writer of fiction or
non-fiction aged 50 or over:
- Anne Griffin When All is Said (Sceptre)
- Michele Kirsch Clean (Short Books)
- Stephen Morris Black Tea (Claret Press)
- David Nott War Doctor: Surgery on the Front Line (Picador)
- Celia Paul Self-Portrait (Jonathan Cape)
Please read the press release for more information. The 2020 judges are Yasmin Alibhai-Brown (Chair), Sara Collins and Andrew Lycett.
The winner will be announced on Thursday 2 July 2020.
The £10,000 RSL Christopher Bland Prize is to debut novelists or popular non-fiction writers over 50.