Complaints on this form may only be submitted from RSL Fellows and Honorary Fellows. Members of the public should email any complaint to Martha Stenhouse, Head of Operations.
This form is for complaints which relate to:
- the actions of the RSL, and those of its officers, employees and contractors, acting in the course of the RSL’s objectives; and
- the RSL’s processes and procedures.
Prior to filling out this form, please ensure you have read and understood the Complaints Procedure.
Once a complaint is submitted, we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within seven working days (or as close to this as possible, dependent on staff leave);
- Aim to convene the Committee within four to six weeks; and
- Aim to resolve your complaint and supply the Committee’s response within eight weeks.
By submitting a complaint via this form, you agree that your personal data may be processed in order to consider the complaint in accordance with this procedure.
You may wish to provide context to the circumstances that have led to your complaint
Please tell us what what your preferred outcome would be as a resolution to your complaint